We reserve the right to choose the means of transport and the route.
The delivery articles remain in our possession until the payment has been made in full.
Price and Payment
If not otherwise stated, our prices are in INR and are printed including the current GST.
Deliveries use standard package material appropriate to the articles.
Warranty deadlines apply to all sales. The warranty is limited to One (1) Year from the date of Purchase. The purchaser has the right to claim cancellation or reduction of the sales quantity in case of a delayed delivery. This applies to all explicit items and articles which have an individual price as an independent entity; the rescission of sale or abatement can only be claimed in this form. Liability is limited to the agreed- upon sales price. Liability for eventual damage due to defects, especially the claims for lost earnings, is eliminated as long as we are not charged with intent or negligence.
The following points are to be taken into consideration for the applicability of warranty claims:
- a) The delivery documents and invoice are to be included.
- b) The article of complaint is to be presented to us with a detailed description of the defect.
- c) Any defect, which occurred due to incorrect handling, storage or return, does not apply to the warranty claims.
- d) Defects which occurred due to third-party influences cannot be charged and thus do not apply to the warranty claims.
- e) The transportation company must be informed immediately in the case of transportation damage.
- f) Defects due to PHYSICAL DAMAGE to the device, DAMAGE DUE TO WATER LOGGING, DAMAGE DUE TO FORCEFUL WIRE DISCONNECTION, or ELECTRICAL BURNING DUE TO HIGH VOLTAGE FROM VEHICLE BATTERY.
BUSINESS HEADQUARTERS AND LEGAL VENUE
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (India) is the business location for all obligations in the contractual transactions. Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (India) is also the legal domicile for all disputes arising from this contract as well as its development and processing.