Do read the User’s Return & Refund Policy carefully before using RAAHI Tracking Devices
These terms and conditions (“R&R Policy”) constitutes a legal and binding agreement between you and TERETE Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“RAAHI”). Use of RAAHI Tracking Devices constitutes your acceptance to such Terms and Conditions.
- RAAHI provides 7-day money back guarantee. You should install and test the Device within ‘7 days’ of delivery to ensure you are fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, you may return it within 07 days (from delivery date) and receive a refund for the full cost of the Device less the shipping fee. No return or refund will be entertained after 7 days.
- Any order discrepancy or transit damage must be informed within 48 hours of the delivery time and should be returned immediately.
- Refund will only be entertained on return of the Device in the original packaging with all accessories in good physical condition and as originally supplied.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 working days after receipt of the product by RAAHI.
- Return Of Damaged or Non-Operational Units
- If you believe you have received a damaged or defective device, or if the device ceases to function correctly after installation, please return it immediately for exchange or testing. If a device is confirmed to be defective, RAAHI will ship you a refurbished unit free of charge. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to products in shipping from your location to RAAHI Return Centre.
- Any claim to RAAHI, whatsoever, shall be deemed waived, unless presented in writing within 7 days of the occurrence that gave rise to said claim.
- Return under Warranty
- RAAHI GPS tracking Device covered under RAAHI Basic service package have the standard one year warranty. Faulty or defective units will be replaced free of charge within these warranty period.
- This Return & Refund Policy does not apply to term contracts such as Client Service Agreements.